July 20th marks the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, and to celebrate we are running a Space Exploration Sale this weekend.
Come and browse our stellar deals on space themed games with discounts of up to 90% off until 10:00am PDT Monday July 22nd.
Night Call is Now Available on Steam!
Friend. Confidant. Therapist. Voyeur. As a cab driver working the Paris night shift, you are many things to different people. Your gift is getting people to talk; and in order to catch the serial killer who left you for dead, that’s exactly what you’ll need to do.
Killsquad is Now Available on Steam Early Access and is 20% off!*
Unleash hell on a coop A-RPG where bounty hunters raid planets for glory. Choose your quest on the Online Contract System. Unlock skills mid-mission to adapt. Wreak havoc with unique weapons. Scavenge materials to boost them. And, if you survive, spend your bounty on gear to live another day.
*Offer ends July 22 at 10AM Pacific Time
© 2019 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
– Added custom sound effects for Pugna, Timber, Lion, Warlock, Centaur and Lifestealer immortals.
– Added a 100 point reward for losses.
– Increased the point reward for winning to 300 from 250 (the total for winning with a bonus token is unchanged).
– Jungle Map and Weather effects are no longer automatically applied
– Each team now has two guaranteed bans.
– Increased experience, gold and essence gain by 30%.
– Wagering and Tipping have been added.
– Updated the Mo’rokai Event page in the dashboard.
– Penalties are now being assessed for abandons, and games should now be correctly marked as safe to leave when appropriate.
– Fixed a bug that prevented wins from applying towards Jungle Expedition and Daily/Weekly Quest progress.
– Fixed a bug that allowed players to not be assigned a hero if they were disconnected during the hero pick phase.
– Fixed a bug that caused bonus tokens not awarding the correct number of additional points. Players are being granted 1000 points for each bonus token consumed, up to that users point cap for the week in which it was consumed.
SolSeraph is Now Available on Steam!
Build your cities and set up defensive structures to protect them from the constant threat of monsters. Brought to you by ACE Team, SolSeraph combines action and strategy for a rich gameplay experience reminiscent of the 16-bit era.
– Some more minor performance improvements (including improvements to Wukong’s Command)
– Fixed Pangolier’s Rolling Thunder interaction with knockback abilities
– Fixed Ogre Magi’s Multicast continuing to stun if you buyback quickly
– Fixed a bug that caused Monkey King to have one less soldier in the area
CODE VEIN is Now Available for Pre-Purchase on Steam!
In the not too distant future, a mysterious disaster has brought collapse to the world as we know it. Towering skyscrapers, once symbols of prosperity, are now lifeless graves of humanity’s past pierced by the Thorns of Judgment. At the center of the destruction lies a hidden society of Revenants called Vein. This ﬁnal stronghold is where the remaining few ﬁght to survive, blessed with Gifts of power in exchange for their memories and a thirst for blood. Give into the bloodlust fully and risk becoming one of the Lost, ﬁendish ghouls devoid of any remaining humanity. Wandering aimlessly in search of blood, the Lost will stop at nothing to satisfy their hunger. Team up and embark on a journey to the ends of hell to unlock your past and escape your living nightmare in CODE VEIN.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers is Now Available on Steam!
Take part in the next saga of the critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online with the next legendary expansion pack—SHADOWBRINGERS!
Explore breathtaking new environments, encounter exotic new races, master exciting new jobs, and fight alongside prominent characters with the new Trust system as you embark on a new journey as the Warrior of Darkness!
With over 16 million adventurers worldwide, join the next chapter and become what you must. Become the Warrior of Darkness!
Earlier today we disabled a loophole that allowed players to purchase two of the Weekend Bundle rather than just one. Enough people exploited this loophole that we have decided that, for the next 24 hours only, we will give a chance for players who did not exploit it to also buy up to two bundles total within the client directly.