Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheZoMbIeGoD777's Staff Application

Thumbs Up 
1. Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/thezombiegod777
 2. What time zone are you in? PST 
 3. Why do you want to become staff? Because I Love To Help People Out and I am serious when comes to people breaking the rules
 4. How many hours do you have on GMOD? 1054 hours 
 5. How would we benefit from you becoming staff? Bringing More Players and Keep The Server Safe 
 6. What experience do you have with being staff? Please provide detailed list, along with the servers you have had experience on. Server - NCBA 
 7. Do you Know how to use ULX? Yes 
 8. How old are you? 17
 9. Do you have a mic? Yes
 10. Are you able to type in a legible format? Yes it is a legible Format 
 11. How much time will you be putting into this server a week? Yes As Much Time as I Can Put in The Server
 12. Will you be able to get a long with our current staff? Yes
 Me as A Super Admin

Your staff application was very understandable, and very relatable in comparison to mine. you made simple sentences, whilst making sense, you did give me a thought of small critique comments i can help you with. Just want to say that #3 and #5 both, made sense, but sentences were too short, id love to know more about you, if you are going to be in staff. i Want to build a friendly relationship with one another on the staff team, but i cannot do that if i have no information about you. Of Course you did put on #12, you will get along with all staff, but it seems that in a simple miss argument, you continuously disrespected me, and i didn't find that as a good first impression, you must learn to fix your intake of critique. Of course you have ALOT of potential to be on the staff team, i personally enjoyed your application, hope you can tweak some things tho. Smile ~ Hue Mungus

Umm i thought that.......... Nvm.