Sick Gaming

Full Version: Staff app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303495288/
2. What time zone are you in? Pacific Time
3. Why do you want to become staff?Previous Staff Experience: I have been staff on 10 Different servers and i was super admin or co owner on most of them. I think I deserve staff because I am on quite often and have previous experience as staff on this server. I know the rules quite fluently and am able to stay versed with any changes or small modifications to the server
4. How many hours do you have on GMOD?i have 1793 Hours
5. How would we benefit from you becoming staff? i'm pretty good staff and i could handle a big situation. i can understand both point of view's and i'm really good at understanding people and how they feel.
6. What experience do you have with being staff? Please provide detailed list, along with the servers you have had experience on. (IF ANY)i have been and admin on one server and super admin on lots of servers and a co owner on 2 servers
7. Do you Know how to use ULX? yes very well
8. How old are you?15
9. Do you have a mic?Yes
10. Are you able to type in a legible format?not if i'm rushed but yeah
11. How much time will you be putting into this server a week?lots if the server is active
12. Will you be able to get a long with our current staff?Yes i know Sick and Some really old staff that were active about a year ugo> Tongue
[Image: th?id=OIP.faT2mj-PWNGRSs2Uq2ttDAEsEq&w=9...d=3.1&rm=2]Congrats You Are Moved To The Next Stage
Join The TS3 For Your Interview
(09-29-2017, 10:39 AM)Reliance Wrote: [ -> ][Image: th?id=OIP.faT2mj-PWNGRSs2Uq2ttDAEsEq&w=9...d=3.1&rm=2]Congrats You Are Moved To The Next Stage
Join The TS3 For Your Interview

-Reliance /Co-Owner,Staff Manager And Snr Dev

ok ill be able to be intervened today after school ill be on
Hey if you good for now I am 10/5