Today’s Deal: Save 60% on Beholder 2 and receive a free non-giftable copy of Beholder with the purchase!*
DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT is Now Available on Steam!
Relive the story of Goku and other Z Fighters in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT! Beyond the epic battles, experience life in the DRAGON BALL Z world as you fight, fish, eat, and train with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and others.
– We’ve removed variability in the amount of MMR you gain or lose from a match. This means that there will no longer be matches that give results like +10/-40.
– Instead of matches giving 25 MMR, solo games will now give 30 MMR and party games will now give 20 MMR. We have more confidence in the impact of a player on the game when they are solo compared to in a party, and thus we are willing to move a player’s MMR faster/slower depending on that.
– We have removed the Fast/Slow queue and replaced it with Ranked Roles and Ranked Classic. To play in Ranked Roles you need to earn Role Queue games by playing matches while selecting all roles–this is unchanged from before. Ranked Classic has replaced the Slow Queue, and it does not let you select roles. We are making this change because the slow/fast queue concept has not been successful in producing good quality games. The end result was slow queue waiting a little bit longer, and then forcing very bad quality matches on the entire player pool. We think it’s a fair requirement to enforce that if you want to have the advantage of playing a specific role, you have to contribute to the matchmaking system by sometimes playing other roles, or just queue role-less as in previous years.
If you already have Steam installed, you can click the following links to start playing now! Endless Space 2, and Endless Legend, Dungeon of the Endless. If you don’t have Steam, you can download it here.
Product Release – Valve
Darwin Project is Now Available on Steam!
In Darwin Project, ten inmates must survive the elements, track each other, fight, craft tools, and use their social skills to be the last one standing. It’s a unique take on battle royale with a Show Director to influence the match and Spectator Interactions to create a one-of-a-kind game show.
– Fixed a bug that caused Frostivus chat wheels and consumable items to not be usable.
– Fixed a bug where some neutral creeps would not correctly de-aggro.
– Fixed a bug where the armory UI would not scroll to a typed hero name.
– Mouse clicks are now lower priority on friendly wards than enemy wards.
– Labels for items on the ground now appear after a short delay when holding Alt.
– Add an alias “Inai” for Void Spirit so that you can search for that on the hero grid.
– Turbo: The neutral item drop schedule is now 7 minutes earlier in Turbo games.
Announcement – Valve
*Offer ends Monday at 10AM Pacific Time
Today’s Deal: Save 82% on the GRID + GRID Autosport Bundle!*
You can also play GRID for FREE starting now through Monday at 10AM Pacific Time.