Sick Gaming
I had my expectations actual low for 2k21 on current gen - Printable Version

+- Sick Gaming (https://www.sickgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Sick Gaming Community (https://www.sickgaming.net/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (https://www.sickgaming.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: I had my expectations actual low for 2k21 on current gen (/thread-97268.html)

I had my expectations actual low for 2k21 on current gen - wfuuopy - 09-16-2020

The real dealbreaker for me is what they did to mt nba 2k21 dribbling and post play. Before, it was instinctive while using the ideal stick to cross left, place it behind your back, and so on. Or if you're at the article, it was easy to create your guy do a hook to left side of the basket or hit to other side and try to put one in (according to direction you hold directly rod ). Now?

Having the exact same issue in the article. And 5 games isn't cutting it to learning how to post hook together with all the new meter. I disagree with your opinion on the dribble stick modifications I think it feels even better now you can do mad combos if you try it some more. It's somewhat easier to pull on the combos off today rather than accidentally doing a dumb shammgod and become plucked etc.. It is 2k20 using a broken shot meter, no thank you, I will last my MyGM on 2k19.

I would like to make a sf 6'7 maximum weight facilitating finisher with the balanced rate, strength and vertical pie graph. How awful do this screw me? I understand nobody actually knows how 2k21 will play but I imagine it'd be much like 20... how bad does it screw me in 2k20? Luka is that you? I was thinking just a small amount of a lebron build but Luka works. I'm presuming this year it doesnt look like there's going to be too many large bulky builds So I was wondering if this is the same as 2k20 whats the minimal weight, height and interior folks got away with protecting big guys? I've 30 defensive badges on the build I am thinking of using. Are there only 5 games for play now? What's the purpose?

People could play it forever and not buy the game. What's that hard to understand? Since no one would play play now offline with just 4 teams for ever. They should at least do 10 or include marginally more teams. I understand what your saying, but it's TOO restricted imo. Some things I noticed with the demonstration. Assuming you get +5 to attributes. 6'9 is still the tallest height you may go while keeping 70 ball controller, either with pure yellow, yellow/red, green/yellow. BP build and Playlock has been nerfed by lowering the driving dip. BP can still get contacts '6-6'7 with maximum arms should you get +5 in 99. Characteristic to badge stage allocation remains terrible. Based on the pie graph, you can have 5 defense bars filled while only having 1 badge. This means that you will need to spread your attributes to the appropriate places.

I left some experimentation with all the blue/yellow graph. By putting the attributes in exactly the very same locations but just changing the place, Pg gets more completing but less defense (19f, 3D), SG gets less finishing but more shield (17f, 6 defense), SF becomes even less completing but more defense (15f, 7D). Note I did not fill out the entire category, only the very important ones such as peremiter, lateral, slip and drebound. It's still the exact same useless move. To start with, it seems hard to activate. But when you success, why the hell that your guy does not go into the basket? Rather than moving closer to the rim, it does a kind of cheap nba 2k21 mt coins fade slow animation which is not possible to hit.