Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theHunter: Call of the Wild Level 60 Save with (almost) Empty Storage

This is a save file of mine, which is a Level 60 female with (almost) empty storage for you to fill in as you desire.
I created this file for myself because I lost my save and along the way decided to clean out the guns I bought but seldom used as well.
When I was done, I thought that maybe other people might want something like this as well so I decided to share it.

I tried to copy what I already had as close as I can, so everything isn't unlocked for this save.
If you hunt with rifles/shotguns most of the time like me, you'll be fine because everything will be unlocked.
The handgun and bow hunters will however have to grind some more again. 
Handgun score in here should be enough to at least get the handgun scope,
but you're going to grind to unlock almost every bow stuffs again if you like to hunt with bow.

The storage, as I've mentioned above is almost empty.

Counting out the .243, .270 and starter handgun/shotgun, the only weapons purchased in this save is 7mm Empress and Hudzik muzzleloader that I used to speed up the process.

To help you fill up the empty storage with ease, about 140k cash is also included which will be enough to buy a lot of guns.

How to install this save:

Go to My Documents > Avalanche Studios > COTW > Saves > 7XXXXX... (A random set of numbers that probably starts with 7 or 1),
and locate a file called "thp_player_profile_adf"  <--- This is your profile file, and this is where your levels/weapons scores/etc. are kept.
Copy that file to wherever you want to keep it as a backup (for your own safety), then copy my save file and write over the existing file.

And you're done!

Download link:
Hidden Content

Reply to this thread to unlock the contents
[Image: RvghcKs.png]