Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Mod Application

1.Steam Profile Link- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286486357/

2.What time zone are you in?- Pacific time zone

3.Why do you want to become staff?- I would like to become staff because i like to help and fix problems when other people have conflicts with other users and also when they have questions that need answers Tongue

4.How would we benefit from you becoming staff?- Well from being staff on other servers and others things i know that i can help the server out by stopping people who minge and try to troll or crash the server.

5.What experience do you have with being staff? Please provide detailed list, along with the servers you have had experience on. (IF ANY)- I have been a super admin and also a staff manager on one server it was called M-18 gaming the server was up for atleast a month and week but the server has went down Sad by lack of lag control and not being able to get the right anti-cheat software.

6.Do you kow how to use a ULX?- Yes i do know how to use the ULX as a admin.

7.How old are you?- 17 almost 18 Smile

8.How much time will you be putting into this server a week?- I will be on almost everyday by weekly i have work and school but when i have free time i sually am on? if not Garry mod i am online on something.

9.Will you be able to get alone with our current staff?- Yes i will i like the admins and moderators that i have met so far i just really hope that i will be able to join SickGaming crew Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Yessir you were accepted. Good job. Thread close/
[Image: 8OHl5AB.png]