Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News - Netflix: New Movies And Shows To Watch This Week

Netflix: New Movies And Shows To Watch This Week

<p>The second week of July has arrived, and so have some new titles. We're here to give you the skinny on everything new coming to Netflix this week, spanning both movies and TV shows (including some Netflix Originals).</p><p dir="ltr">There are a ton of Netflix originals coming out in July, and this week is no exception. For movies, a new film called <em>How It Ends</em> which follows a man trying to survive a mysterious apocalyptic event, so that he can travel to Seattle and save his girlfriend.</p><p dir="ltr">As far as shows, Drug<em> Lords</em> is getting a second season, and <em>The Epic Tales Of Captain Underpants</em> is coming out. There are also a few stand-up specials, like Keven Hart's <em>Let Me Explain, </em>and a new special from Jim Jeffries called <em>This Is Me Now,</em> coming to Netflix this week.</p><p dir="ltr">Stay tuned or check out our <a href="https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-on-netflix-july-2018-movies-shows-and-original/1100-6459960/">complete July list </a> to hear about even more movies, TV shows, and originals coming to Netflix. If you'd like to know about everything coming to Netflix this week, check out the full list below.</p><h2 dir="ltr"><strong>Arriving to Netflix the week of July 8</strong></h2><p dir="ltr"><strong>July 9</strong></p><ul><li dir="ltr">Lockup: Extended Stay: Collection 1</li></ul><p dir="ltr"><strong>July 10</strong></p><ul><li dir="ltr">Drug Lords: Season 2-- Netflix Original</li></ul><p dir="ltr"><strong>July 12</strong></p><ul><li dir="ltr">Gone Baby Gone</li></ul><p dir="ltr"><strong>July 13</strong></p><ul><li dir="ltr">How It Ends--Netflix Original Film</li><li dir="ltr">Jim Jefferies: This Is Me Now-- Netflix Original</li><li dir="ltr">Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain</li><li dir="ltr">Sugar Rush-- Netflix Original</li><li dir="ltr">The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants-- Netflix Original</li></ul><p dir="ltr"><strong>July 15</strong></p><ul><li dir="ltr">Bonusfamiljen: Season 2-- Netflix Original</li><li dir="ltr">Going for Gold</li><li dir="ltr">The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale: Part 2-- Netflix Original</li></ul>