Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(GTA V) How to use Kiddion's Modest Menu to earn millions fast with the bunker

Hello everyone, how's it going ?
I'm doing good!

I'm making this very simple tutorial to all those people(specially the new ones) who wants to use the Set Bunker Delivery option to make money (faster) with bunker sales but don't know how to use it to do so.

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE DOING THIS TUTORIAL

Important note:You can use the BunkerMoney v6.0.3 for 1.48 to have almost the same result that you will have using Kiddion's Modest Menu, that's true, but the reason that in this tutorial I will use the Set Bunker Delivery option on Kiddion's is because it's faster, you don't need to deliver the product, and you don't need to destroy it, you just have to set the amount of money you want to sell it for, and hit the "Confirm" button.

NOTE 2: If you didn't completed the first Set Up mission to your bunker you have to do it in order use the method described in this tutorial.

So what you have to do is (after you download the most updated version of Kiddion's Modest Menu of course):

1 > Start GTA Online

2 > Open Kiddion's Modest Menu(you can do this while you are in the clouds entering the online, just to save time)

NOTE: In order to see the menu while you're playing remember to run GTA in Windowed mode, not in full screen.

3 > Use the Navigation Keys to go to the Set Bunker Delivery option:

Quote:You will find it at:
Online Services >

[Image: K5HZOjI.png]

Bunker Settings >

[Image: vbls0Rg.png]

Set Bunker Delivery <0>

[Image: Zx6b3xj.png]

NOTE: At this point you will see that the option is grayed out and you can't change the value, you have to follow the next steps to do so, basically you can't change the value yet because you have to start the sell mission before changing it.

4 > Go to your bunker.

5 > Start the sell mission.

[Image: YY7Utd9.png]

NOTE: If you have absolutely no stock and you don't want to wait some minutes to your bunker to start producing you can just select the option Trigger Production below the Set Bunker Delivery option.

Hidden Content

Reply to this thread to unlock the contents
6 > Set the amount of money you want to sell your bunker.

[Image: cirFLl6.png]

Important note: After GTA Online version 1.46 the max amount of money you can set to sell your bunker is 5 millions in each sale, if you surpass this value you will get a transaction error.

Another important note: If you want this money to appear in your transaction log you can't surpass 2.2 millions in each sale, otherwise, if you sell like I'm doing right now in this screenshot (4.964,400$) the money will not appear in your Transaction Log, this can mess with your Spend/Earned money balance in your stats, but many people(like me) sell for values around 4.7~4.9 millions everyday and we never had any problems or bans doing so. You should do as you want, as you feel more comfortable with, at this moment there's no plausible evidence that shows that certain amount is 'safer' than other amount.

7 > After setting the value that you want to sell your bunker, wait for Agent 14's call, answer it, and hang up(do not hit the 'Confirm' button on the mod menu before hanging up the call, or you can bug the mission, you will not receive any money and will have to switch sessions to be able to try the mission again).

8 > After hanging up the call just hit the 'Confirm' button on the Kiddion's Mod Menu and the mission should be successfully completed and "your money should be in your account now" [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: m9mAHpq.png]

9 > Repeat the process as many times as you want.

Final Notes:
1. At this very moment,this is one of the fastest+safest+simple methods to mod your money in GTA Online. You should be able to make many millions in just a couple hours.
2. Me and many other people here highly recommend doing this process in a solo public session, specially if you will loop the process many times in a row, you will keep leaving and entering your bunker, this can be suspicious to other players that can report you and the solo public session makes harder for a R* employee to join the session and start monitoring you and after that give you a manual ban. To avoid all that just trigger the solo public session before doing the process and everything should be fine.
3. Just because it looks 'safe' it doesn't mean that you can't be banned for doing this method, use at your own risk.

Final considerations:

I'm making this Tutorial with the intention of helping the great amount of people I see everyday asking about making money with the bunker, I tried my best to write good information that can be helpful to the noobies to mods and those who totally don't know mods at all, so if you are one of these people don't forget to take a look at the threads of the Kiddion's Modest Menu, and the BunkerMoney v6.0.3 for 1.48, both are very good mods and Kiddion's specially have many awesome features that can really enhance your gameplay, not just give you a couple millions in your bank account. The authors of these mods put a lot of effort and dedication into their work to now everyone of us have the opportuniy to enjoy a lot of money into our GTA Online accounts and a very more funny gameplay. And we are all very grateful to that.

Thank you for reading and I hope that I could help you somehow.
[Image: 8OHl5AB.png]