Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen the nba2k21 trailer

I wasn't thinking about buying this year anyways.The present playoffs are only starting.All roads lead to me not purchasing 2K21. I can't believe I've already had this game for nearly a year guy am I crowds social distancing not buying 2k21. I made the choice to mt nba 2k21 await the next gen sport and play 2k20 until 36, when I discovered that the next gen version of the game will be different than the current gen.

I'm not even expecting next gen to be that far greater tbh.This was the exact same complaint this sub had when it transferred from PS3/360 to present gen. Do not know what people were expecting up to images go.It's a futile complaint when you morons will just buy it anyway me included but I don't despise the game like the majority of the people within this sub do.I made that same slogan in my video lol.Yall keep complaining about how its exactly the same, but just how much further can they proceed on current gen? The hardware is old and obsolete. Just wait for

I don't buy new 2ks until their 15 bucks used so I'm cool with it if we get a good draft class.Y'all are really thinking it was gonna be something? They are out of code and working on next gen. Everybody knew this game are the same as 2k20. This is 2k21? 2k really out here disturbs us every year.I don't know what you would like them to perform with the visuals? A whole lot hasn't changed.

Players still getting caught up in refs in the trailer for 2k21? Everything is same? Following gen 14 was different then both of these even though a couple things that are little although they were both the exact same game on the current gen. I don't know how long it's going to take fory'all to buy nba 2k21 mt coins realize that whenever a new console comes out, their not going to place their focus all does that it's common sense.