Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is The Only Major Simulation Option

I understand that is a shitty thing on their part and that they haven't been reliable the past 3 decades but it's like when the ps4 came they stopped putting effort into their NBA 2K Coins and 2k14 about the PS4 was amazing and everyone loved it. Anyway my point is I actually love what they have done with the meter and believe it seems fantastic and plays great so far and I'm not bashing them because of it appearing exactly the same because it's supposed to look the same before next gen.

So realistic dribbling gotcha

Now if it's still bad and seems the exact same and performs the same on next gen I will for sure be pissed and be carried out with 2k but like I know that is my view things.Sorry for punctuation BTW phone is real laggy.Dribbling was rather cruced exactly the way you do moves doesn't transition or correlate well.

I actually liked the dribbling more, seemed like it had been harder to junk 1 move together a bunch and simpler to string different moves more smoothly, I believe as we get more used to the dribbling it could be a lot easier than 2k20. Even if it is miles better than 20 we're still a road trip from any other 2k.

There's no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it actually feels like it's RNG. The dribbling just feels as though it has a minimal ability gap, and the higher skilled motions (18 half spin, walkback combos, etc) all look clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 that the maximum skill moves flowed, and it felt as though you had full control over your player.

You can't have a considerable skill gap with sizeups that a movie of the stick the game will do to you. Its fun as it's simple to use and simple to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it needs to go for a legitimate ability cap to come. The same as in real life the sport has to be able to separate the Kyrie's in the Pat Bevs in terms of dribbling which it has yet to do besides simply locking out cartoons for non ball control and simply producing high ball control just have quicker dribbling.

A game with sizeups that automatically set the speed of a move is going to be a lot simpler to use as opposed to a game in which you're required to create your own pace and use that for your benefit. The sport needs to divide the Kyries in the Klay Thompsons in terms of dribbling and Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins is a step in the perfect direction in regards to making players place their own pace with their moves.