Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xCode + MacOS on Windows 10 (How to sign any app to any iPhone)

[Image: WCOfCFd.png]

Jan 31, 2021

This method will teach you how to get MacOS on Windows 10 computer, using VMware Workstation, to use xCode to create and sign apps for any apple device. Ipad, iTV, iOS, iPhone, and more! Skip the vmware setup by downloading the vmdk file at the bottom! Just startup vmware, and start the vmware ready to go!

Hello everyone, it took me a couple days to fully figure out how to get this done.

My first problem was finding a MacOS that would work with vmware. I got MacOS Big Sur to work, which is the newest. Thanks to Intozoom, Techspite, and WikiKeep for OS files. Took a lot of searching and downloading (20+ gb files :headache:)

I had to update the files to work with the newest Vmware Workstation 15.5.1

[Image: 8r5skrK.png]

I know it says, pro, but the free version works all the same. You just don't get multiple tabs and a few other options.

Download for vmware:

Hidden Content Wrote:You must reply in order to see the hidden content!

After that, I had to run a side program to add Apple computers to easily be added to vmware stations.

[Image: jk99ElG.png]

Without this program you won't see Apple Mac OS x.

Download: macOS Unlocker V3.0 for VMware Workstation

MacOS Unlocker how to:

1. Download from above link.
  • 2. Power off all virtual machines running and exit VMware.
  • 3. Extract the downloaded .zip file in step 1.
  • 4. On Windows, right-click on the win-install.cmd file and select Run as Administrator to unlock. Also, run win-update-tools.cmd for VMware tools for macOS.
  • 5. After the unlock process is complete, run VMware to create the macOS virtual machine.

Now that Apple is unlocked in the settings right click the library area and add a virtual Machine

Here Is MacOS 11.0 Big Sur Beta ISO file to install onto Vmware Virtual machine:

Now proceed to setup your virtual machine. Here are my settings:

[Image: fOXPZ63.png]

You can skip all this now by just downloading the .vmdk file! This is a already setup virtual machine. You just download the files, put in a folder together and run straight from vmware. EASY!

MacOS Big Sur (Download) FREE MEDIAFIRE LINK

** MY DEVICE ISN'T RECOGNIZED WHEN CONNECTING TO MACOS THROUGH VMWARE **

** DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED **

If you download the vmware file, I had to shut it down and change a few settings before the device would show up through the vmware.

MacOS VMware workstationg 15 Settings >> USB Controller >> Set settings to: USB 2.0 + Tick Show all USB input devices.

[Image: RtfWmaG.png]

If your device still isn't showing up, reinstall vmware tools. Restart the vm and try again.

** MacOS Crashes on Startup in VMware / Boot Loop**

So as stated above I got stuck on a boot loop after I installed MacOS onto a vmware file system. If this happens to you, try this option in VMware before you start it up.
How to manually change hardware compatibility if you get an error at boot or stuck in a boot loop:

[Image: HF9PVjX.png]

If that doesn't fix it comment below, try to provide as much details as possible along with maybe screenshots or video. I'll help you get it sorted.

Now your Vm with MacOS is setup, you can proceed.

Once you Get MacOS running on vmware you'll need to add xCode and iOS App signer to it.

• Install Xcode, open it, and agree to the license agreement.
    It can be found on the app store in MacOS
    Download link to make it quicker!:

• Plug in your iOS device and select it as the build target.

• Open Xcode and create a new iOS Application.

• Type a name and identifier.

• Xcode will complain about the lack of a provisioning profile. Click fix issue.

• Sign into an Apple ID when prompted.

xCode should look something like this before going ahead and running iOS App signer

[Image: BpiNwvc.png]

It needs provisioning to use certificates from your personal Apple account to sign apps for your phone. (Hard to explain) This is how it looks after you get it figured out.

Proceed:

iOS App Signer Tool by DanTheMan827

Download:

• Download the IPA/app you want to install.

• Open iOS App Signer.

• Select the ipa file you just downloaded as an input file.

• Click start.

• Return to Xcode. Go to the menu bar. Click Window->Devices.
  • Find your device, click the plus, and select the file created by iOS App Signer.

And there you go, your own personally signed App installed on your iphone. I have used from iphone 5s - Iphone 12. iOS 12.2 - 14.4.

Successfully create iPhone apps + developer license signing them from Windows 10 PC. Using Vmware to run MacOS and xCode. Tutorial, all files included for downloading. Enjoy!

If you didn't set your vmware to run 2.0 and show all devices your device may not show up for MacOS. Look above for screenshot and how to fix! ** DEVICE ISNT RECOGNIZED FIX **

Fully Setup vmdk file: (xCode downloaded along with all other files ready to go for apple app creating and signing apps to phones. If any problems, please read through the file above and make sure everything is setup the same.

.vmdk MacOS Big Sur w/ xCode + iOSAppSigner + Ready to go out of box Download: (Provided by SickGaming)

Hope this helps someone!
[Image: RvghcKs.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Play Clash of Clans On PC! Android and iPhone compatible. xSicKx 0 1,724 02-18-2015, 04:40 AM
Last Post: xSicKx